What is Aspiring Vacation Rentals?
Aspiring’s goal is to make homeowner’s lives easier by handling the booking process and increasing revenue. Aspiring’s 5 Pillars of Revenue Growth are critical to Aspiring’s success.
Aspiring is a vacation rental booking agency handling all reservations, marketing and revenue management for homeowners and property managers and providing a seamless booking experience for guests.
Aspiring is a complete online booking solution including initial inquiry, ongoing email and call exchanges, guest screening, property and local advice, PCI compliant credit card processing, simple click though rental agreements, and optional trip and property damage insurance.
Who is behind Aspiring?
Paul Riddolls started Aspiring after spending 10 years with the Pebble Beach Company. As the Director of Revenue Management, Paul managed $100 million of room, golf, dining and spa revenue per year at rates over $700. Paul managed the reservations department with 30 agents selling world-class itineraries. Paul is a Chartered Accountant from KPMG with an Honors Business Degree and a passion for travel.
Paul saw the opportunity to leverage his revenue management expertise for the vacation rental industry. The huge $25 billion industry needs a trusted source for vacationers and solution for homeowners to compete in the fast paced, online world. Aspiring Vacation Rentals solves both.
Aspiring’s 5 Pillars of Revenue Growth
1) Increased Conversion Rate – Aspiring’s auto inquiry responder captures your guests first and engages them in the booking process.
2) Google Adwords – complex, keyword campaigns focused on capturing potential vacationers. The goal is to capture guests who are overwhelmed with Homeaway and VRBO’s mass selection. These vacationers are looking for a smaller selection of quality homes from an agency that they can trust.
3) Email Marketing – Aspiring’s custom campaigns target both past guests and lost leads. Aspiring offers past guests booking incentives to return themselves or forward to a friend. Plus, Aspiring has a plan to capitalize and convert your lost leads that go dormant.
4) Cross Selling within Aspiring Collection – Our goal is to keep revenue within the Aspiring Collection. If one Aspiring home is sold out, and the guest is set on their dates, Aspiring will promote other Aspiring homes to avoid losing the guest to other listing sites. This builds guest loyalty to the benefit of all homeowners in the collection.
5) Revenue Management – Aspiring has a unique strategy to adjust prices and length of stay requirement based on demand. Vacation rental revenue management is different that hotel revenue management; Aspiring’s plan is based on historical stats, demand factors, and competing property occupancy.
What is the Aspiring Advantage?
The first 5 minutes of a guest’s inquiry is the most critical, Aspiring has a plan:
Guest inquiry to listing site (for example Home Away or VRBO) is sent to Aspiring
Aspiring’s system automatically sends a confirmation link including rates to guest before they have a chance to start looking at other properties
Guest clicks on link and goes to Aspiring’s website
Guest reviews destination advice and finalizes home selection
Guest books with credit card and can purchase online rental agreement and damage insurance
KEY STAT – Bookings increase 22 times if you respond to a guest within 5 minutes
ASPIRING ADVANTAGE – Captures and books the guest before your competition ever sees the lead
What benefits does Aspiring offer California vacationers?
Trusted source for independent advice
Professional sales team who understands your vacation needs and wants
Local knowledge of the destination
A seamless online booking process; just like a hotel but for vacation rentals